out what's happening with the
European Platform for Youth
Association “Youngsters without Borders”
was established on 26 of June 1997. It caters to youths between
15 and 35, regardless of race, language, and religion
goals of this association are the following:
1. To channel youthful energies to constructive
2. Foster leadership qualities and organizing
abilities among youths
3. Promote friendship and understanding among
youths at national and international level
4. Involve teens in their neighborhood programs
5. Discover their own potential
6. Become an effective youth leader
7. Raising children’s awareness of local
development of local development
8. Holiday fun time
- the Association Youngsters without Borders works mainly for youth
living in rural areas. Apart from organizing youth
exchanges the organization deals with running courses
for the youths in the area and for the gypsy
communities- courses like english competences, computer
literacy, civic education, intercultural learning, etc.
- the Association gives high importance to the information
activities meant to get the youths close to the
realities of the Youth Work and the challenges of the 21
century- facilitate their access to different opportunities-
trainings abroad, study visits, etc.
- the Association lobbies for strengthening the
cooperation in between the NGO sector and public administration-
regular meetings and conferences so that decision makers and
youths come together and discuss youth related topics.
- Social camps, festivals, NGO fairs for the youths in the
it also gives logistics support to the new
youth organizations in the region
mission is strictly related to youngsters’ life and
activities for developing creative values
• Social tourism for youngsters
• Putting into practice some youth programs, taking into
account educational dimensions and some aspects connected with
social life, culture, health etc.
• Training of monitors and animators from amongst the
youngsters in order to make them able to prepare, organize and
develop some educational programs with educative values.
• Establishing transnational contacts with some similar
organizations that are willing to develop some projects in
• Identifying partners amongst the youngsters in order to have
them involved in the social life.
• Organizing conferences and seminars regarding youngsters’
• Promoting projects that are about to make the participants
familiar with some specific mechanisms and activities in the
life of the youngsters.
• Promoting cultural traditions in the regions at the national
and international level.
• Organizing folk cultural activities.
Highly educated people gathered into a very compact corps of
trained young volunteers which provide education , counseling
educational projects regarding the enlightenment of the youth
sector and projects connected directly to the idea of
Basically YWB focuses on raising the awareness of the youngsters
living in the countryside.
YWB is fighting for narrowing the gap between youngsters in the
countryside and the ones living in towns- a gap that is widening
more and more.
YWB stresses on establishing bridges of communication in between
local NGOs and similar organizations abroad.
YWB organizes free- will activities- HOLIDAYS- providing
different ways of informal education.
• Peer education
• Training sessions
• Seminars on different educational topics
• Good quality trainers
• Resource center